Despite having a safe haven to interact with followers, marketers still have to manage numerous accounts across various social media networks. And that’s when a social media management tool comes to the rescue. Postfity is one such platform that lets you schedule and publish posts on multiple social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. However, the features offered by Postfity might not suffice for varying business needs and budgets. Thus, looking out for Postfity alternatives that provide more features at competitive prices becomes a need for businesses.
While looking for Postfity competitors, you should consider factors like pricing, functionalities offered, ease of use, and support for major social sites. And since there are endless options to consider, we have curated this guide to help you to find the right social media management tool for your needs.
How to Select the Perfect Social Media Management Tool?
Any business that operates multiple social media accounts or an agency that helps other businesses with their social media marketing needs a robust and easy-to-use social media management tool that can enable them to handle numerous accounts at the same time.
There are a plethora of choices available when it comes to social media scheduling tools. Given the hundreds of tools available that offer comparable solutions, it can be challenging for agencies or enterprises to select the best one.
While looking for a tool, make sure to keep the following points in mind:
1. Look for the social platforms you have to manage
This is the first thing to take care of while selecting a social media management tool. It is not just about choosing the best Postfity alternatives but selecting the right tool that supports managing the social media platforms of your choice.
2. Make a list of the best tools in the market
You should check out all the accessible social media scheduling tools before picking the first one you see. There are a tonne of them available out there. To be absolutely certain, you must carefully review their features, pricing, and social media platform integrations.
Once you’ve identified a few social media management solutions that are worth investigating further, make a list of them. Also, you can ask your social media friends or followers about their preferred social media scheduling tool and note down their responses.
3. Analyze the features of shortlisted tools
After you’ve narrowed down your list of social media management solutions, review their key functions and consider what they have to offer. When compared to the other tools, you can tell which ones offer more features.
Although some of these social media scheduling solutions are less expensive than the well-known ones, they only provide scheduling for a fewer number of social media sites. So keep an eye out for such details.
4. Select a tool based on your needs
When you have an eye on a few tools after doing the research, select a tool that perfectly matches your needs. The ideal features that you’d like to have might include social media bulk scheduling, support for major social platforms, team management, content categorization, social media calendar, and in-built performance reports.
Why Should you Look for Postfity Alternatives?
Postfity is an excellent social media scheduling tool, but that shouldn’t stop you from looking for its alternatives, as there are a lot better ones that you can get your hands on. Below are some features that you should look for while searching for tools similar to Postfity.
- Better Pricing: One factor that often separates two solutions is pricing. Marketers and advertising firms want the strongest tool at the best price. Always consider the cost before making a decision if you find a social media marketing tool that could beat Postfity pricing.
- Support for major social platforms: Postifty does not offer support for scheduling posts on Facebook profiles and groups. It also doesn’t let you schedule pins on Pinterest. So, look for a tool that enables you to post on these platforms.
- Advanced features: If you are looking for advanced scheduling and management features, Postifty might not be the right option for you. Look for a tool that offers better features at a comparable pricing plan.
- Suitable for large teams: The ability to add new team members is something to keep an eye out for in the social media management tool you choose. It should not only be appropriate for large teams but also simpler to upgrade. You wouldn’t want to be stuck with software or a tool that is only effective for a team of two or three.
Now that you know what you should be looking for while searching Postfity alternatives, here are 25 of the best tools that you can consider.
25 Best Postfity Alternatives for Your Business
1. RecurPost - The best social media management tool for marketing agencies
If you are searching for a tool that lets you schedule on multiple platforms at once, bulk upload posts, collaborate with your team members, provide performance reports, and do much more than just scheduling all from a single dashboard, RecurPost will prove to be your best bet. Below is a glimpse of the features offered by RecurPost.
Using RecurPost, you can bulk schedule multiple posts in one go, which gives you the power of creating a week’s or month’s worth of content in just a few hours. You would not have to open up your scheduler every day just to create a post. Images, GIFs, videos, links – you can insert anything you want to in your posts while scheduling.
Have evergreen content lying around in your folders? Don’t just post them once. Unlock their full potential by posting them recurringly on your social accounts on a set schedule. Simply create a library, fill it up with awesome content, and set a recurring schedule. RecurPost will then start posting them one by one according to the timings set, and once all the content is shared, it will start from the first post again. This ensures that your content is utilized to the maximum and reaches the desired audience.
Do you mention your business details and CTAs at the end of your social media captions? Then this feature will save a lot of time! Instead of typing or copying and pasting the same details again and again, you can set up custom fields, which basically act as shortcuts. You can create these shortcuts for quickly filing up your website details, call to action, contact numbers, addresses, or anything else you’d like. This feature works best when you schedule Google my business posts, as you normally have to fill in business details while creating them.
Love creating designs on Canva? Then this integration will make your scheduling process even easier. RecurPost supports Canva integration, which allows you to create, edit, and schedule Canva designs straight from its dashboard. It eliminates the need for switching tabs frequently and the unnecessary downloading/uploading of designs.
Bulk upload through CSV files
Created a CSV or excel file with all of your content ideas stored in it? Then you can simply use it to create bulk schedules in your RecurPost library. If you need to schedule LinkedIn posts, for instance, and you have a file with all your content information stored in it, you can upload it and RecurPost will pull it all up and produce updates for you to review and approve.
When you are putting in so much effort in creating and scheduling posts to make your social media presence, it just makes sense to keep an eye on how your posts are performing. RecurPost provides in-depth performance reports of all your social accounts on a single screen, enabling you to know the engagement received on your content. You can check your top-performing posts, likes, comments, mentions, followers gained/lost, and more such metrics.
Workspaces and team management
Have multiple libraries or tons of social accounts to manage for your business or your clients? In such cases, your dashboard might look cluttered and overwhelm you with the amount of data showing up on a single screen. Workspaces can be useful in this situation. To separate your social accounts and libraries into different spaces, you can create various workspaces, and also invite your team members to manage them.
RecurPost Vs Postfity
For small and medium-sized businesses like bloggers, start-ups, and digital marketing agencies, RecurPost is the ideal social media scheduler. RecurPost is the most recommended Postfity alternative since Postfity is designed for small enterprises and supports fewer social media platforms.
As mentioned above, a great feature of RecurPost is the ability to create recurring schedules. This feature is not offered by Postfity. Additionally, RecurPost lets you create tweet variations. If you are active on Twitter, you might be aware of the fact that it doesn’t allow posting the same content twice. Thus, RecurPost helps you generate variations that can be used in your recurring updates.
RecurPost also lets you curate content from any website around the web through RSS feeds, while Postfity doesn’t provide the same. While creating a post on RecurPost, you can add various captions and descriptions for each social media network.
For quick and simple posting, RecurPost offers content classification in the form of libraries. RecurPost is one of the top Postfity alternatives since it has the ability to curate content and modify it, but Postfity lacks the function of content categorization, which is essential for any social media scheduler.
Pricing: RecurPost’s pricing starts at just $12.5 per month. When you subscribe to the yearly plan, you get two months of access for free. Postfity pricing starts from $15 per month, making RecurPost its best alternative both in terms of pricing and features.
Import updates from other tools
Pause and resume social accounts
2. eClincher - An alternative to Postfity to automate content calendar
- Get immediate access to brand mentions in news, blogs, forums, social media, and more.
- Find out what’s being said about any keywords, hashtags, or phrases online.
- Cross-network social publishing, editing, and filtering and complete post customization per channel, while composing a new post.
- Quick, easy, and simple methods for processes, team collaboration, content editing, color coding, reuse, and deletion.
- The social inbox unifies your social channels, live, into one single feed, which ensures that you never miss any communication.
Postfity Vs eClincher
Postfity and eClincher both allow you to post on Facebook pages, Instagram business profiles, and LinkedIn pages. However, eClincher has the upper hand here as it supports Facebook groups, Twitter accounts, and Google my business profiles too. Both tools offer a mobile application that lets you manage your social media accounts on the go.
eClincher also offers a social inbox that lets you monitor communications across social media channels, which Postfity doesn’t. Using both these tools, you can collaborate with your team members for managing your social platforms.
Pricing: eClincher pricing plans start at $59 per month, whereas Postfity costs you $15 per month. However, as compared to eClincher, Postfity offers very less features.
RecurPost is the greatest eClincher alternative since it supports more platforms, has AI-based best posting times, imports updates from other tools, and more. You must contrast the features of eClincher and RecurPost in our comparison table.
3. Agorapulse - An all-in-one social media management tool
- An inbox where you can prioritize and take care of all your social media communications.
- The ability to customize social posts for individual platforms.
- Repeated scheduling for tweets.
- Management of Facebook and Instagram ad accounts.
- Learn about who is commenting on your posts, retweeting your tweets, and talking about your business on public platforms.
- Social media analytic reports are provided in a Powerpoint presentation.
Postfity Vs Agorapulse
Both these tools allow you to post on Facebook pages and groups, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn profiles and company pages, and Instagram business profiles. But, the support for Facebook personal profiles, Instagram personal profiles, and Google my business profiles isn’t provided by both tools. Using Agorapulse, you can schedule your content for the best times to post, which is a feature doesn’t provided by Postfity.
Agorapulse offers contact management and conversion tracking, which Postfity lacks. Both the tools offer a mobile app and google chrome plugin to support on-the-go social management and the ability to curate content directly from the browser.
Pricing: Offering a ton of features, Agorapulse pricing starts at $99 per month. Postfity is significantly less expensive in comparison, yet it is ineffective as it lacks relevant functionalities.
For marketing firms that need to manage several clients’ accounts, RecurPost is the finest Agorapulse alternative. In our comparison table, you can compare and evaluate the features of Agorapulse vs. RecurPost.
4. Later - The best tool for Instagram scheduling
- Reports on the effectiveness of social media campaigns and posts.
- Allows content to be created, managed, and scheduled for sharing across social networking channels.
- Centralized management of social media interactions and content on several social networks.
- Allows for the grouping or categorization of specific content to simplify social media marketing initiatives.
Postfity Vs Later
Both social media marketing tools assist in managing and building social media, although Later supports far more users, which is 1–1000+ people, as compared to Postfity.
Postfity is not well-known and lacks user ratings, which makes Later a good alternative to Postfity. Later is recognized as an emerging social media marketing program and is one of the highest-rated social media scheduling solutions.
Pricing: With sophisticated features and compatibility for all the prominent platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok, Later’s basic plan starts at $18 per month. Even though it is $3 higher than Postfity pricing, it is worth the investment. If you are looking for a much better Postfity and Later alternative, check out how RecurPost surpasses both and provides more comprehensive features at a lesser cost.
5. Post Planner - Easy to use social media scheduling tool
- Add team members, assign them roles, and work together on managing your social accounts.
- Use the share bar to brand the content you share with users on social media.
- Social media analytics to measure the metrics of your posts.
- Use the find tab to get access to over 75,000 articles from the web that you can share with your followers.
- Bulk upload social media posts at once.
Postfity Vs Post Planner
For all sizes of brands, Post Planner is the finest tool. Startups, small enterprises, and agencies rely on it to save time and boost social media engagement. One of the top-rated social media scheduling tools, Post Planner has been hailed as the most user-friendly social marketing software. Postfity, on the contrary, has neither user reviews nor recognition. Post planner becomes a superior choice over Postifty as a result.
Pricing: The basic plan of Post Planner is priced at $6, whereas Postfity’s smallest plan is $15 per month. Thus, the pricing point also makes Post Planner a better Postfity alternative.
RecurPost is the greatest option among Post Planner alternatives for social media scheduling. Check out the comparison chart to get a better idea.
7. Sendible - Postfity alternative to extract real values from social media
To efficiently manage their clients’ social media marketing, firms use Sendible, a top social media management platform. Users of the Sendible platform can manage social media strategies for numerous brands by using it as a centralized location. Some of its major features are:
- Schedule customized posts one at a time, in bulk, via queues, or both, and manage them in the calendar view.
- To efficiently manage various brands and their accounts, set up distinct client dashboards.
- Create and approve social media posts in conjunction with your team.
- To mark important dates on your calendar, add seasonal specials, campaign suggestions, and holidays as draft posts.
Postfity Vs Sendible
Using Sendible, you can find out quickly how your social media efforts are doing, including the most popular posts on each platform, follower growth, the best times to post, and more. It allows you to keep an eye out for and reply to mentions, feedback, and messages about your brand on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Postfity lacks Sendible’s large number of five-star client ratings, which makes it one of the best social media scheduling software and a recognized rising social CRM software product.
Pricing: Sendible’s pricing plans start at $29 per month, as compared to Postfity’s $15 per month. RecurPost provides superior functionality to Sendible. Users can import information from other tools, curate material using hashtag suggestions and Google alerts, and set up recurring posts. RecurPost is a wonderful Sendible alternative because of these additional features.
8. HootSuite - The oldest social media management tool
- Schedule, manage, and monitor social media posts across multiple channels.
- Lets you schedule social media posts in advance and create a strategy that includes crucial times when posts receive the highest engagement to get more people to come across your content.
- See an in-depth view of how your social posts are working through its analytics section.
- Hootlet is an excellent bookmark plug-in that makes it simple to share things from the internet with your audience.
- Invite multiple team members to your account and let them manage your socials on your behalf.
Postfity Vs HootSuite
Small, medium-sized, and large businesses in the financial, healthcare, IT, and government services sectors benefit the most from using Hootsuite. Hootsuite is one of the best Postfity alternatives because Postfity is best for a single user.
Hootsuite is a well-known analytics and social media management platform. It is a reputable brand with positive customer feedback and one of the most used social media schedulers. Postfity lags in all these factors.
Pricing: HootSuite’s basic plan starts at $49 per month. Even though it is higher as compared to Postfity, the features that you get are much better. RecurPost is the greatest Hootsuite alternative since it outperforms Hootsuite in terms of features like advanced analytics, producing white-label reports, allowing repeating posting, and ease of use for managing many clients’ accounts.
9. Buffer - Postfity alternative to drive social media traffic
- Use Buffer’s browser extension to curate content from across the web and share it on your social media accounts.
- Create time slots to upload posts and keep adding content to these slots whenever you like.
- See all your scheduled and uploaded posts using the calendar view.
- Schedule the first comment along with scheduled posts on Instagram.
- In the Analyze plan, get access to detailed analytics of your social media performance.
Postfity Vs Buffer
With more than 1000 users supported, Buffer is the greatest social media marketing platform for publishers, mid-stage startups, e-commerce, sports teams, and non-profit organizations. Postfity is designed for individuals who want to create content and schedule posts.
Buffer is a well-known and reputed social media management tool and one of the best marketing software. It also enables you to manage and schedule social posts through a mobile app available for Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Pricing: Buffer charges you per social account, and it starts from $6 per month per account. It can, however, quickly add up when you have to manage multiple social media accounts.
RecurPost is a great mass-scheduling tool for social media. RecurPost is the ideal Buffer alternative because of its extensive capabilities that enable marketing organizations to more effectively manage the social accounts of hundreds of clients and communicate results with them.
10. Socialoomph - A tool to simplify your social media activities
With the aid of Socialoomph, users can increase productivity on various social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more. Users can manage several social media accounts at once with the help of SocialOomph. To securely access Twitter accounts, it uses the OAuth protocol. By compiling all of your tweets into one text file, you may upload them all at once. It also allows you to schedule photos for publication, shares, blogs, and tweets. Some of its features include:
- It is possible to publish updates on social networking sites using RSS feeds.
- The SocialOomph delegate account management tool makes it possible for businesses to give multiple staff control over a single account.
- After a predetermined amount of time, post updates on Twitter or Facebook profiles are automatically removed.
- It offers reports on social media post performance.
Postfity Vs Socialoomph
Both tools have a small feature set, however, Socialoomph has more positive client feedback than Postfity. Socialoomph offers interactive customer service via phone, email, chat, and help desk. You can only find support from Postifty through their website’s knowledge base and frequently asked questions (FAQs). They offer a chat feature, but it is not live. There are no alternative means to get answers if it doesn’t work.
Pricing: Socialoomph basic plan starts at $13.94 per month, whereas Postifty is priced at $15 per month.
RecurPost is a superb alternative to Socialoomph. It offers periodic posting on all of the widely used platforms throughout the world, and the social inbox feature offers real-time insights regarding conversations happening on your social accounts.
11. Planoly - The perfect social media management tool for TikTok and Pinterest
- Before uploading anything live on Instagram, users may control their posts and content visually using the Planoly app and web dashboard.
- Analyze campaigns, brands, and products using quantitative measures like discussion volume, conversation timing, and share of voice for your business.
- Users can drag and drop their photographs and videos to see how they will appear on their Instagram profile feed using its simple interface.
- Keep an eye out on social media accounts for brand mentions and reports on the volume and quality of discussions about a particular brand or product.
Postfity Vs Planoly
Both solutions support a small number of platforms and offer limited functionality. For supporting up to 50 people, Planoly is superior to Postfity. Planoly is acknowledged as a rising preferred social media marketing tool and has a lot of positive customer feedback.
When it comes to providing interactive customer care via emails and the help desk, Planoly beats Postifty out. Planoly also offers recommendations for the best time to upload on social media channels, which Postifty doesn’t, making Planoly a good Postifty alternative.
Pricing: Planoly costs $11 per month, while Postfity costs $15 per month. It supports fewer platforms whereas Postfity offers fewer features.
Thus, if you are looking for a tool that supports more platforms and offers advanced features at a lower Pricing than Postfity, then RecurPost will be the best pick for you. It also makes for the perfect Planoly alternative.
12. Publer - A Postfity alternative to increase social reach
- Easily create, schedule, and upload social media posts in bulk.
- Whenever you share a photo or a video on social media, automatically add your logo and add your signature.
- You can view your social accounts’ and posts’ performance across various social networks using Publer Analytics from one location.
- Gives administrators the ability to set access permissions for various users or teams to use specific platform features.
Postfity Vs Publer
Using RSS feeds, Publer lets you arrange and add a list of blogs from your favorite website to your posts. While creating posts, it also provides recommendations for hashtags that can be used in captions. Using its AI-based share time optimization, you can schedule your social media posts for the best times to receive maximum engagement. All these features are not offered by Postfity, making Publer one of the best Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: The pricing plans of Publer start from $15 per month, and Postfity’s basic plan also costs the same.
To overcome the limitations of both Postfity and Publer, you can rely on a tool like RecurPost. It offers robust features at lower pricing, and you get two months of free access when you subscribe for a yearly plan, which makes it the best Publer alternative.
13. Facebook Creator Studio - A tool for Facebook and Instagram
- Compose, schedule, and upload content for Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Get updates related to new features on the platform.
- Insights on how your posts are performing can be seen and analyzed.
- It provides the ability to run ad campaigns on both platforms.
Postfity Vs Facebook creator studio
Even though Facebook creator studio supports only two platforms, it is a free tool that can be useful for individual users. In order to advance Facebook and Instagram marketing, Creator Studio regularly updates its features. It supports creating and posting content in the form of images, videos, and even GIFs.
Pricing: Facebook creator studio is a free tool to use, but is limited to only two platforms and offers very few features.
Because it supports more platforms and has more sophisticated features, RecurPost is an excellent Facebook creator studio alternative. RecurPost makes it simple to organize, manage, and evaluate marketing tasks by allowing agencies to manage numerous client accounts, produce white-label reports to share with them, and schedule posts at the platform’s most optimal times.
14. Social report - One of the cleanest Postfity alternatives
Note: Missing SocialReport or considering it as your future scheduling tool? Unfortunately, SocialReport is no longer available as it has discontinued its operations. However, if you’re in search of an alternative that offers more advanced features, RecurPost could be the ideal choice for you!
With support for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest, SocialReport is a useful social media management platform. It enables users to engage with team members, schedule the posting of bulk content, and analyze outcomes. Some of its features offered are:
- Gives a summary of your activity across various social networks and blogs.
- Track new subjects, gauge ROI, and export the information into a user-friendly report format.
- You can easily keep an eye on both your own and your competitor’s social media presence with Social Report.
- It has helpful features for managing and structuring your consumer data.
- You can enable notifications to receive daily or weekly detailed performance reports.
Postfity Vs Social Report
In comparison to Postfity, SocialReport offers broader platform support. Postfity is lacking the essential functionality that SocialReport provides. When it comes to analytics and report development, SocialReport is considerably superior to sites like Postfity.
Pricing: The paid plans of Social Report start from $49 per month, which is considerably higher than the pricing of Postfity. However, it offers you much more features as compared to Postfity.
RecurPost is the finest Social Report alternative since it offers more features than SocialReport as well as Postfity. In the comparison table, you can compare the features of both tools and decide which one is the best for your business.
15. Socialbee - A social media management tool with robust publishing features
- To design your posts directly in SocialBee, use our integrations with Canva, Unsplash, and GIPHY.
- Create categories for your content to ensure a strong and balanced mix.
- Any blog’s RSS feed can be connected for automatic content import.
- Make the posts personalized for each social media platform. Depending on your pictures or captions, automatically create hashtags.
- You can quickly expire time-sensitive material or recycle evergreen postings.
Postfity Vs SocialBee
Postfity lacks SocialBee’s ability to integrate with additional apps like Canva, Unsplash, and GIPHY. It is behind SocialBee in terms of functionality due to the lack of features like content classification, the optimal time to post, and communication and collaboration. You can create workspaces and invite team members to collaborate using Socialbee, which makes it one of the best Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: SocialBee plan starts at $19 per month with features that are not available in the basic plan of Postfity, which is priced at $15 per month.
The best SocialBee alternative is RecurPost, a powerful and user-friendly social media management application. With its social inbox feature, you may view likes and shares, delete or reply to comments as needed, and obtain up-to-date reports from social accounts.
16. Tailwind - A Postfity alternative to manage your brands
- Obtain data on the effectiveness of social media initiatives and posts through detailed reports.
- Bulks schedule social media posts at once.
- Allows content to be created, managed, and scheduled for sharing across social networking channels.
- Control and monitor social media conversations and content from a central location on several social channels.
Postfity Vs Tailwind
When it comes to effectively managing social media marketing, Tailwind works best for marketing teams, whereas Postfity is designed for individual users. Limited platforms are supported by both tools, however, when comparing features, Tailwind is far superior to Postfity.
Pricing: The pricing plans of Tailwind start from $12.99 per month, thus it becomes a better alternative to Postfity.
RecurPost is the greatest social media management application and a great Tailwind alternative. RecurPost provides more platforms, permits bulk data uploads using CSV files, and supports repeat posting, unlike Tailwind. From our comparison table, you can compare the characteristics of both programs in extreme detail.
17. Socialpilot - Social media scheduling tool with one-click reporting
- With only one SocialPilot account, you may link over 100 profiles and share up to 500 posts.
- Use Social Inbox to manage the conversations you have on social media.
- You can add up to ten team members to your SocialPilot account, and then use the Team Collaboration function to assign sharing and scheduling.
- Use the Bulk Scheduling option to schedule hundreds of posts at once by uploading a CSV.
- Use Social Media Analytics and Reporting, which are simple to grasp, to analyze your social media marketing activity.
- Use the Social Media Calendar to clearly see when and what you have scheduled.
Postfity Vs Socialpilot
To increase engagement, you can write personalized captions for each social media account separately and include mentions to other Facebook and Twitter pages using Socialpilot. It is the greatest social marketing solution for small businesses and agencies, with support for over 1000 users. In comparison to Postfity, SocialPilot is one of the marketing solutions with the greatest user ratings.
Pricing: The pricing plans of Socialpilot start at $50 per month. It is quite an expensive affair as compared to Postfity, which makes Socialpilot a platform suitable for large businesses.
For digital marketing agencies, RecurPost is a fantastic option and an amazing Socialpilot alternative. You can obtain real-time social media analytics, and by using a sophisticated feature like the social inbox, you can manage conversations across social media platforms.
18. Oneup - One of the best feature-rich Postfity alternatives
- Get detailed reports on the performance of your social media posts and ads.
- Use RSS feeds to curate content from your favorite websites and share it on your social media accounts.
- To increase effectiveness, identify trends in social media campaigns, such as the best times for posting.
- Organize conversations and content on social media in one central location.
Postfity Vs Oneup
Large corporations and small to medium-sized businesses benefit the most from OneUp. In contrast to that, Postfity is a tool majorly for single users, making OneUp a superior alternative to Postfity.
OneUp is a well-known social media management tool with the best usability and cost-effectiveness. One of the top-rated social media scheduling tools available, this application has received favorable feedback from users.
Pricing: You have to contact their support to receive the pricing details.
RecurPost is the best social media scheduling solution for marketing agencies and is superior to OneUp. RecurPost is the ideal Oneup alternative because you can import data from other tools, utilize AI-based technology to post at the perfect time, and use the social media inbox to gather data from all accounts in real time.
19. Socialbakers - An intelligent social media management platform
Note: Socialbakers is now taken over by Emplifi.
Emplifi offers a centralized answer for all initiatives aimed at increasing brand interaction on social media. The AI-powered tools, automation, and real-time insights provided by Socialbakers enable users to enhance content creation and social media management in general. Some of its features are:
- Utilize social media analytics to gauge the effectiveness of your plan.
- Harness actionable insights to produce tangible results and quickly distribute data around the company.
- To outperform your rivals, get benchmarks and competitive analytics.
- Use social media statistics at scale to identify the advantages and disadvantages of your business.
- At the touch of a button, report your findings and analysis.
Postfity Vs Socialbakers
Socialbakers is the greatest tool for large and mid-sized businesses, with support from 51 to 1000+ users. Postfity works best for solitary social media marketing rather than for large audiences. Through webinars, Socialbakers offers their clients direct support and real-time training. Postfity does not offer interactive user support or training, demonstrating that Socialbakers is a better Postfity alternative.
Pricing: Socialbakers costs $200 per year per feature, which can be costly for most businesses.
In addition to what Socialbakers is providing, RecurPost offers a large range of sophisticated options. It is the perfect Socialbakers alternative because of its social inbox feature, which enables agencies to view all of their customer’s social media account data in one location in real-time.
20. Promorepublic - Easy to use social media scheduling tool for beginners
- Allows content to be created, managed, and scheduled for sharing across social networking channels.
- Gives users access to tools for managing and optimizing paid adverts on social media.
- Allows for the grouping or categorization of specific content to simplify social media marketing initiatives.
- Gives the user the freedom to manipulate and delve further into the data the tool provides.
Postfity Vs Promorepublic
More than 1000 users are supported by Promorepublic, which is most effective for multi-location brands, franchises, direct sales companies, and marketers. It also allows users to download their social media reports in Xls format. Using this tool, users can also personalize their social media reports for better branding. All these features are not offered by Postfity, putting Promorepublic in the list of better Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: Promorepublic’s pricing starts from $59 per month, which is much higher than Postfity.
The best mass social media scheduling solution is RecurPost, which also offers a social inbox with real-time data retrieval. RecurPost is the greatest Promorepublic alternative because Promorepublic lacks these characteristics.
22. Oktopost - A Postfity alternative with intuitive features
- Create well-planned content in advance and schedule posts on multiple platforms through bulk scheduling.
- Use the chrome plugin to add content from other websites to the libraries for posting.
- Gives marketers the ability to add, monitor, and measure a variety of social media profiles.
- Provides a white labeling service that allows resellers or advertising agencies to personalize platform branding.
Postfity Vs Oktopost
Using the mobile application provided by Oktopost, users can manage their social accounts from anywhere. It also offers advanced analytics which lets you analyze how your social media posts are performing. Postfity doesn’t offer all these features, making Oktopost a better alternative to it.
Pricing: The pricing plans of Oktopost are not listed on their website. Users need to contact them and enquire about the plans.
If you searching for a tool that offers all the features of Oktopost as well as Postfity at much better pricing, check out RecurPost. It offers advanced scheduling and management features such as team management, unlimited workspaces, canva integration, and much more, making it the best Oktopost alternative.
23. Planable - A social media management tool for small enterprises
- Brings teams and brands together under one roof through team management features.
- The social calendar allows users to make sure that their dates are filled up and content is lined up.
- Offers features for creating and editing social media assets.
- Gives administrators the ability to set access permissions for various users or teams to use specific platform features.
Postfity Vs Planable
Planable, which has an easy user interface and a one-click experience, assists teams in getting rid of cumbersome social media management procedures by streamlining all content-related activities, including content planning, scheduling, and publication as well as collaboration and approval, which makes it one of the top Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: The basic plan of Planable starts at $11 per user per month. This can add up when you have multiple users or team members who take care of your social accounts. Postfity and Planable both lack in this case.
To overcome the limitations of both these tools, choosing RecurPost will be the best option. RecurPost provides extra functionalities in addition to Planable. The comparison table allows you to evaluate the characteristics of the two tools and determine that RecurPost is the best Planable alternative.
24. Loomly - A tool to manage all your social media in one place
Loomly is an easy-to-use social media management tool that supports scheduling posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, and Tiktok. It helps you manage a variety of aspects of your social media marketing strategy. Some of its features include:
- Use Post Mockups & Approval Workflows to manage your brand’s messaging.
- Use Native Scheduling, Post Targeting, and Sponsoring to reach your audience.
- Interact with your community to become involved.
- Use advanced analytics to gauge your performance.
- Provides post-optimization tips to polish your content.
Postfity Vs Loomly
Loomly offers live chat support to answer all your queries instantly. It offers detailed reports on the performance of your social media posts, using which you can improve your content strategies. Through the RSS feed automation, you can curate content from across the web and share it directly on your social accounts. All these features are not offered by Postfity, which puts Loomly on the list of Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: Loomly’s basic pricing plan is priced at $26 per month. It is higher as compared to Postfity, but you can get access to more features.
With its key capabilities, including bulk scheduling, periodic posting, and producing white-label reports, RecurPost is well ahead. It is a great Loomly alternative since it enables social marketing businesses to develop unique tactics for each of their clients and publish reports with charts.
25. Hopper HQ - A time-efficient Postfity alternative
- Set different timezones for every social media property.
- Manage your social media campaigns from within the platform.
- Create libraries to categorize social media content into different spaces.
- Copy updates and reuse them whenever necessary.
- Import content in bulk from other tools and add them to the library.
Postfity Vs Hopper HQ
Social media managers that work for brands or for agencies benefit most from Hopper HQ. It saves time and helps boosts engagement. iPhones and iPads can both run the Hopper HQ app. Hopper HQ is a cutting-edge social media marketing software and analytics solution that has gained the attention of research firms, which makes it one of the best Postfity alternatives.
Pricing: Hopper HQ is priced at $19 per month, and offers a lot of additional functionalities as compared to Postfity.
RecurPost provides more sophisticated capabilities than Hopper HQ, including bulk upload, white-label reports, hashtag recommendations, and CSV compatibility. RecurPost is the greatest option for digital agencies and the ideal Hopper HQ alternative because it also supports recurring posting and a social inbox for managing social media conversations.
Looking for the best Postfity alternative?
Make social media management effortless with RecurPost’s advanced scheduling and publishing features.
Postfity is a decent social media management tool, but it comes with quite a few limitations and support for fewer social media platforms. Thus, if you need a better tool that offers more advanced features at competitive pricing, you need to search for Postfity alternatives.
RecurPost is the superior option to Postfity for posting on additional social media sites and utilizing cutting-edge features to maximize the return on investment and social media engagement for yourself or your clients. Explore the magic of managing several social media networks by taking a test journey on RecurPost. I’m confident you’ll appreciate our offerings’ value and convenience of use. Sign up for the free trial today!
Check how RecurPost compares with more tools
Did you know that RecurPost is a great alternative to numerous other social media scheduling tools out there?
Here are some tools that RecurPost outshines
Social Media Platforms Supported by RecurPost
If you are looking for solutions that will help you manage your social media content, you have arrived at the right spot. RecurPost is a highly functional tool if you want to schedule Facebook posts, schedule Instagram posts, or schedule LinkedIn posts. Not just this, you can also schedule tweets with variations and schedule Google my business posts with CTAs. It is just as amazing as a Pinterest scheduler too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely, RecurPost stands as the best Postfity alternative, as it offers much comprehensive features and supports scheduling posts on various social media accounts as compared to Postfity. With RecurPost, you get access to various advanced features like bulk scheduling, team management, unlimited workspaces, white-label reports, custom fields, canva integration, and much more, which are not offered by Postfity.
There are various social media management tools and apps like Postfity which make a better alternative to it. 25 of them are listed in the article above, which includes details of tools like RecurPost, Sendible, HootSuite, Socialoomph, and a lot of other software.
Postfity allows you to schedule posts on Facebook Pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn pages, Instagram business profiles, GMB, and Pinterest. However, if you also want to manage platforms like Facebook personal profiles, Facebook groups, and Instagram personal profiles, you can opt for a tool like RecurPost.
Postfity is an affordable social media scheduling tool but comes with a lot of limitations. It doesn’t support posting on personal Facebook and Instagram profiles. Using Postfity, you don’t get access to features like creating content through RSS feeds, a social inbox to monitor your conversations, the ability to generate tweet variations, canva integration, customizing captions for each platform, and more such advanced options. A great Postfity alternative is RecurPost, which offers all these functionalities and much more at a lower price point.
No, Postfity users don’t have the support to schedule posts on personal Instagram profiles or personal Facebook profiles. If you are searching for a tool that supports these platforms, you can try out RecurPost, which is one of the best Postfity alternatives.