Who doesn’t want their Twitter profile to look attractive? The bio that you curate is the first thing that people notice and can lure them to follow you. Those few words reflect your personality and the kind of content that people would expect from you. It might be a bit difficult to come up with Twitter bio ideas as you have to fit it all in the 160 character limit!
Some people want their bios to reflect their personality and to explain who they are and what they do. While others like it to be funny and quirky. Whatever your ideal bio looks like, you have to put in some thought to write it as bios are an important part of improving your overall social media marketing efforts.
In this blog, we’ll go through some tips that will help you write your own amazing bio. Also, we’ll list down 301 Twitter bio ideas from which you can choose your favorite and just copy-paste on your profile!
What you’ll learn from this blog:
- How To Write a Good Twitter Bio: Tips and Examples
- Funny Twitter Bio Ideas
- Sarcastic Twitter Bio Ideas
- Motivational Twitter Bio Ideas
- Twitter Bio Quote Ideas
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Girls
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Men
- Witchy Catchphrase Ideas For Twitter Bio
- Cool and Clever Twitter Bio Ideas
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Everyone
- Proffesional Twitter Bio Ideas
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Writers
- Cute Twitter Bio Ideas
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Doctors
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Teachers
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Entreprenuers
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Lawyers
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Artists
- Twitter Bio Ideas For Gym Trainers
- How To Grow on Twitter
How to Write a Good bio for Twitter: Tips, Ideas, and Examples
1. Introduce Yourself
You’ll be surprised to see the number of people who don’t say anything about themselves in their Twitter bio. If you don’t want to scratch your head a lot, this can be one of the best Twitter bio ideas in 2021. Tell your prospective followers what you do. Talk about the things that define you or the things you love.
You can also let people know what they can expect when they follow you. This increases the chances of people checking out your tweets and following you if they find them interesting.
See Petteri Tarkkonen’s bio for an example:
2. Highlight Your Achievements
Don’t shy away from bragging a bit about yourself. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished and show it off on your Twitter bio. Talk about any awards, rankings, or milestones achieved. Just don’t overdo it.
A humble brag can go a long way in building your reputation as an individual or a brand on Twitter. In addition, it can also give people a reason to follow you, especially if they wish to imitate those achievements in their life too.
Marc Guberti subtly mentions that he is a podcast host and an author of 30 books:
3. Use keywords
Keywords in Twitter bio? Well, yes. Keywords run just about everything on the web. Twitter bios are searchable, and thus, including keywords can help your profile pop up in search results when people are searching for something similar to what you have to offer. For example, if you are a food blogger, considering using those words in your bio to make your profile searchable.
4. Add a hashtag or two
Just like keywords, hashtags also help in getting your profile discovered. However, don’t take it as a suggestion to fill your entire bio with hashtags! Research and select one or two hashtags that describe you or your brand. Including more than that will make your account look spammy. A cool trick is to incorporate it in a sentence. If you want, you can also include your own branded hashtag.
Andrew and Pete do that so well:
5. Show Social Proof
Talk about your colleagues, employees, or coworkers. For example, a corporate executive can showcase a star employee. Bonus points if they’re an influencer and hold a large following. Mention people who are related to you or your business. Talk about any shows you were a part of. Basically, highlight anything that lets people know you aren’t the only person who thinks you’re great!
6. Include Your Website Link
If you have a personal or business website, add its link in your bio. It is one of the most powerful Twitter bio ideas as it lets you drive traffic to your website. If your followers like the content that you put out and want to know more about your offerings, they shouldn’t have to look elsewhere. Make your Twitter bio the one-stop solution to all the information your viewers or followers might need.
See how RecurPost does that:
7. Talk About Your Products
If you got products/services to sell, podcasts or books to promote, or a publication for people to check out, mention it in your bio. See how Ian Anderson Gray promotes his podcast in his bio:
Along with this, you can consider including a strong call to action. You can make people follow your account, buy your products, or visit your website/blog. Incorporating a CTA doesn’t have to be complex. It can be as simple as ‘visit our website to check out the most affordable watch collection’ or ‘follow me for the latest tech updates.’
8. Link To other Accounts
Do you have other accounts on Twitter? Are your employees on Twitter? Mention their @ in your bio. You can also mention the company you work in or mention links to your other social accounts. If you are tweeting to market products and services, link to your employer. It increases your credibility and points people to other relevant accounts they can follow.
Here’s how David Hubbard points people to his LinkedIn account:
301 Twitter Bio Ideas that you can Copy+Paste
Funny Twitter Bio Ideas
1. Twitter is meant to be fun. But not for me.
2. My life is made up of two jokes. My job and my salary.
3. If you look very closely, you will see me not caring.
4. If I were you, I would totally adore me.
5. I only follow those who love coffee.
6. You can’t scare me, I raise tiny humans. #mother
7. I hate people who steal my tweets before I tweet them.
8. Fitness freak: I burn calories by jumping to conclusions.
9. My hobbies include tweeting and retweeting.
10. I do believe in bad memory and a good adventure.
11. Not on Twitter for anyone’s approval. Except yours.
12. Follow me because there is no excuse for laziness.
13. I’m here to avoid my friends on Facebook.
14. I’m real, and I hope some of my followers are too.
15. If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
16. If I was funny, I would have a good Twitter bio.
17. I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
18. The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
19. Say “yikes” and move on.
20. An apple a day keeps anyone away, if you throw it hard enough!
21. A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery.
22. Can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
23. Deadpan – very dry, serious delivery of silly jokes and one-liners.
24. Government employee. Don’t blame me.. I didn’t do anything wrong.
25. I used to love my old Twitter account, then everyone from work found me. This is my new account.
Sarcastic Twitter Bio Ideas
26. I tweet for a living. No, I do that to feed the trolls.
27. There are two kinds of people in this world… And I don´t like them.
28. I wonder how many miles I’ve scrolled with my thumb.
29. I put the “elation” in “public relations”.
30. I’m so much cooler online. Aren’t we all?
31. It’s all fun and games until it’s not fun and games.
32. Adulting is soup and I am a fork.
33. I prefer my puns intended.
34. I believe in annoyed at first sight.
35. One day, I am going to make the onions cry.
Motivational Twitter Bio Ideas
36. Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
37. The person who’s gonna change your life. For good.
38. I’m here for respect, not for attention.
39. Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace.
40. I’m humble when I’m victorious. That’s my style.
41. Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
42. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. So, don’t raise your voice.
43. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
44. The fault is not really in the stars. Work on yourself.
45. Collected every stone thrown at me and made myself an empire.
46. Taking small steps in being myself everyday.
Twitter Bio Quote Ideas
47. I put “ces” in “success.” Without me, life will just “succ.”
48. I’m not always sarcastic. Sometimes, I’m sleeping.
49. I try not to laugh at my jokes, but we all know I’m hilarious.
50. Play it cool in this fall style that’s so fresh; you’d never guess it’s been in your closet for years.
51. Life is short. Make each second count. And enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes while you’re at it.
52. Life is like riding a bike: To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
53. For every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. Please find it and enjoy yourself.
54. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
55. Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones.
56. Stay busy, stay focused, stay hungry.
57. People may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
58. Life is always a dream for those who dream.
59. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.
60. Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important and capture the good times.
61. Always leave this world a bit better than you found it, and if you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.
62. Wherever you are in life, the future is bright.
63. I’ll be over here, living my best life.
64. Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.
65. Life is short. So live, travel, adventure, and always be a student of life!
Twitter Bio Ideas For Girls
66. I’m flying because I gave everything up that weighed me down.
67. I’m the beauty and I’m the beast.
68. Down to earth, but still above you.
69. What she tackles, she conquers.
70. I don’t look back unless it’s a good view.
71. I look like daisy, but I smell like a wild rose.
72. I may be bad at maths, but today, even my teacher cannot calculate my income tax.
73. I am who I am, your approval isn’t needed.
74. Seeking respect, not attention, because it lasts longer.
75. Coffee in one hand, confidence in another.
76. I’ll get over it, I just need to tweet about it first.
77. Like a butterfly, pretty to see, hard to catch.
78. Some women fear the fire, some simply become it.
79. Made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.
80. The smarter you get, the less you tweet.
81. I don’t need a king to be queen.
82. Not fragile like a flower, fragile like a bomb.
83. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
84. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
85. My beauty starts in my heart, not in your mirror.
86. Old soul with young eyes.
87. In a world full of trends, I’m a classic.
88. Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts.
89. Never wanted the easy way, always willing to hustle.
90. I act like a lady, but think like a boss.
91. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
92. 50% savage, 50% sweetness.
93. Why walk when you can dance?
Twitter Bio Ideas For Men
94. Not like most guys. I lie and I accept it.
95. Don’t check my grammar because my money speaks.
96. I come with an instruction manual. Handle with care.
97. The kinda perfect guy you love in your books.
98. Can’t do epic shit with basic people.
99. If you want to cry, use a tissue, not your tweets.
100. I do “what I want.”
101. Swag is for boys, class is for men.
102. Favorite pastime: Listening to lies when I know the truth.
103. Bad boys ain’t no good but good boys ain’t no fun.
104. I don’t have an attitude, I just have standards.
105. Because personality never goes out of style.
106. Black suit and messy hair. That’s how I roll.
107. Collected every stone thrown at me and made myself an empire.
108. I appreciate charisma and character, in myself and others.
109. Taking small steps in being myself every day.
110. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
111. My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Witchy Catchphrase Ideas For Twitter Bio
112. No Twitter bio.
113. Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
114. I’m not totally useless. You can always use me as a bad example.
115. It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine!
116. My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
117. Waking up every day seems a bit excessive.
118. I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
119. I still don’t understand Twitter, but here I am.
120. Spreading smiles like they’re herpes.
121. Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
123. God has a weird sense of humor. Just look at me!
124. Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
125. Bad choices make good stories.
126. People can’t use you if you’re useless.
127. I wish common sense was common.
128. I wish common sense was common.
129. I believe I could, but I overslept so I didn’t.
130. I have the power of god and anime on my side.
131. Why get thinner when you can get more dinner?
132. I’m unique, just like everyone else.
133. Too unoriginal to make my own bio.
134. The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
135. More issues than vogue.
136. Weird is a side-effect of awesome.
137. My preferred pronoun is ‘your majesty.’
138. I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
139. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
140. Woke up today, it was terrible!
141. If you’re a mosquito, unfollow me now.
142. Don’t follow me because I don’t even know where I’m going.
143. I want to be nice, but everyone annoys me.
144. It doesn’t mean I’m lonely, when I’m alone
Cool and Clever Twitter Bio ideas
145. I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
146. If adulting is a soup, then I’m the fork.
147. Don’t blindly follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
148. Oh yea, I work in email marketing & I like craft beer too.
149. Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.
150. Problem solver. Social media fanatic. Passionate travel guru.
151. Trust me! I’m friendlier than you think.
152. I have the power of god and anime on my side.
153. Keep your heels, head & standards high.
154. Words cannot express my love & passion for Fridays!
155. Every day brings an opportunity to do something legendary.
156. Freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you.
157. When life gets blurry adjust your focus.
158. That awkward moment you get accepted to all the schools you applied for.
159. My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m getting fat.
160. I am just sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
161. Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time.
162. Self-love seems so often unrequited.
163. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
164. I am the human equivalent of a typo.
165. Think like a queen, a queen is not afraid to fail.
166. My life is in my hands, and there is space for more lives
167. I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them
168. If I was funny, I would have a good Twitter bio.
169. Self-love seems so often unrequited.
170. Another paper cut survivor.
171. Born as an expression of not impressing.
172. My excuse, huh? I’m young, and I’m free.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Everyone
173. I am searching for sanity and satire.
174. I blame all of this on my roots.
175. Feeling good, living better than that.
176. Not too lazy. Just a master of energy conservation.
177. I have reached the top, and I have never gone down.
178. Actually counting my karma, living a day at a time.
179. Ice cream is cheaper than therapies.
180. I love Twitter because everyone judges everyone.
181. I could have been classy if I wasn’t exhausted.
182. Waiting for just an app that can deliver six-packs.
183. Don’t judge me before you know me, but you won’t like me just to let us know.
184. An ounce of perception – a pound of darkness.
185. I wish people had a background of brightness.
186. A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery.
187. I don’t tweet often. But, when I do, it’s worth a read.
188. Professional procastinator.
189. Done exploring the world…dealing with it now
190. Your secrets are safe with me. I wasn’t even listening.
191. Lazy is such an ugly word, I prefer to selectively participate.
192. Used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not sure.
193. Not sure what I’m doing but I’m making the best of it.
194. I would run the world but the couch is right here.
195. A day in the life of me: Eat avocado toast, post tweets, read Twitter threads.
196. First I drink the coffee. Then I do the things.
197. I look exactly like my Bitmoji and that is my greatest accomplishment.
198. There’s no “we” in fries.
199. When life hands you lemons, give them back. You deserve chocolate.
200. I make ice cream disappear. What’s your superpower?
201. Life’s uncertain. Eat dessert first.
Professional Twitter Bio Ideas
202. Creating a life I love.
203. Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
204. Press that follow button to know my story.
205. I’m on my journey. Join me by following along.
206. Turn that blue follow button to white.
207. Follow me then follow the link below!
208. You see, everyone has a story but mine is a mystery. Follow me to come along.
209. Always believe in helping people.
210. Dreaming bigger than my imagination can handle.
Twitter Bio Ideas for Writers
211. Please buy my book, I owe people money.
212. NYT best selling author and business advisor.
213. In my past life I was a book.
214. I bang my head against walls to bring words out.
215. I use likes as bookmarks.
216. I write and try to perfect the art of making cappuccino.
Cute Twitter Bio Ideas
217. Throwing kindness around like confetti.
218. Be a pineapple: Stand up straight, wear a crown and always be sweet on the inside.
219. To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
220. Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go.
221. Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
222. Let everything go, see what stays back. That’s yours.
223. Whenever my phone pops, I think it’s you because you are my favourite notification always.
224. Sharing my happy thoughts.
225. When emotions start pouring…I start typing.
226. Perfect has seven letters and so does meeeeee.
227. Haters are my greatest motivators.
228. My Twitter is proof that I’m always creating a better version of myself.
229. My mission in life is not merely to survive but thrive.
230. Living vicariously through myself.
231. In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Doctors
232. A good doctor treats the disease, but the great doctor treats the patient who has the disease.
233. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
234. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
235. Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician.
236. Drugs are not always necessary. Belief in recovery always is.
237. Keep calm, I’m a doctor.
238. The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
239. Only the healing art enables one to make a name for himself and at the same time give benefit to others.
240. He is the best physician who is the most ingenious inspirer of hope.
241. Medicines can cure, but a good doctor’s inspirational words can give the strength to fight from within.
242. Laughter is the medicine of all wounds.
243. Observation, Reason, Human Understanding, Courage; these make the physician.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Teachers
244. I don’t teach. I make them think.
245. I am ready to learn. That’s why I became a teacher.
246. Being a teacher is not easy or completely rewarding. It is a journey of life that few can cherish.
247. As a teacher, I am fond of the naughtiest student in my class.
248. The best teacher is the one who fights for the cares the most for the weakest student
249. I am proud to be a teacher as my place is next to the mother.
250. Teaching can be fun when you have funny little kids around you.
251. A teacher creates all the other professionals.
252. Education is not easy but it is easy to find a teacher who is willing to educate you with ease.
253. It is not important what the teacher teaches – it is important how the teacher teaches.
254. Teaching is not a profession – it is a passion.
255. Every child needs a superhero in life. The teacher is the best fit for the role.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Entrepreneurs
256. If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.
257. Silent people have the loudest minds.
258. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world, if you do so then you are insulting yourself.
259. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
260. No rich parents, no assistance, no handouts, no favors, straight hustle, all day, every day.
261. I will win, not immediately, but definitely.
262. The road to success is always under construction.
263. If you can’t handle stress, you won’t get success.
264. Don’t Talk, Just Act. Don’t Say, Just Show. Don’t Promise, Just Prove.
265. There’s no such thing as darkness, just an absence of light.
266. Reality is better than dreams. Work for it.
267. Make you move when no one is watching.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Lawyers
268. A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.
269. In the Halls of Justice, the only justice is in the halls.
270. Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.
271. The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.
272. Law students are trained in the case method, and to the lawyer, everything in life looks like a case.
273. A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers.
274. If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.
275. A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools.
276. When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
277. A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a brief.
278. The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or consistent expediency.
279. Curse on all laws, but those that love has made.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Artists
280. Get your aesthetic enjoyment.
281. The art is change. Appreciate it and like it.
282. Artistic people are a gift from nature.
283. People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible, and childish… but that’s only if it’s done properly.
284. Find the art in your heart.
285. I feel most alive when I’m neck-deep in my craft.
286. Relationships may come and go, but arts stay forever.
287. Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
288. The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
289. And we beautify your world with the brush of painting.
290. To be an artist, you need to exist in a world of silence.
291. If art doesn’t make us better, then nothing can.
Twitter Bio Ideas For Gym Trainers
292. Use the pain as fuel and keep going.
293. Do not let anyone or anything stand in your way. Keep going no matter what and remember that any setbacks are temporary.
294. No pain, no gain.
295. A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it; no money can buy it.
296. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
297. Sweat + Sacrifice = Success
298. Never give up, great things take time.
299. We don’t stop exercising because we grow old, we grow old because we stop exercising.
300. Lifting away the stresses of the day.
301. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
How To Grow on Twitter?
Apart from having a kick-ass Twitter bio, you need to take care of other things as well to grow your presence on Twitter. Choose the right and memorable Twitter handle, set a clear profile picture and cover photo, and the location, bio, and website link.
To make your tweets visible to the relevant target audience, you need to post informative and interesting tweets at least 2-3 times a day. Share memes, informative posts, infographics, links to educational blogs, news updates, etc. If you are a brand, focus on keeping the 80:20 ratio while tweeting. 80% of your tweets should be entertaining or informative, and the rest 20% should be promotional.
Along with the feature to schedule tweets in advance, it also provides AI-based share time optimization. This enables you to auto-schedule posts for the best time to tweet. Using this, you can make sure your Twitter profile is always active.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some Twitter bio ideas for girls?
Here are 11 Twitter bio ideas for girls:
- What she tackles, she conquers.
- Laughing like a baby, living like a queen.
- Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts.
- Made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.
- I look like a daisy, but I smell like a wild rose.
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
- I act like a lady but think like a boss.
- Like a butterfly, pretty to see, hard to catch.
- The mind of a hustler, heart of a queen.
- Some women fear the fire, some simply become it.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in another.
2. What are some Twitter bio ideas for boys?
Here are 11 Twitter bio examples for boys:
- Swag is for boys, class is for men.
- Black suit and messy hair. That’s how I roll.
- I don’t have an attitude, I just have standards.
- Making the miracle happen.
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
- Collected every stone thrown at me and made myself an empire.
- Investing in my tomorrow, follow my present.
- The fault is not really in the stars. Work on yourself.
- Taking small steps in being myself everyday.
- Sleepy boy with a busy life.
- The sky is not the limit. The mind is.
3. What are some aesthetic Twitter bio ideas?
Here are 11 aesthetic Twitter bio ideas:
- Born as an expression of not impressing.
- Feeling good, living better than that.
- Not too lazy. Just a master of energy conservation.
- My heart is vicious, but my heart is golden.
- I am searching for sanity and satire.
- I believe in bad memory and a good adventure.
- FML: Food is my life.
- My parents are right about one thing, and I’m pretty!
- Lucifer in the making of it.
- I’m just a little sunshine mixed with just a little hurricane.
- The nomad in search of the perfect burger.
4. How to write a professional bio for Twitter?
Let’s see 7 important tips to write a professional bio for Twitter:
- Introduce yourself and add some personality
- Keep it short and sweet. Try not to use the entire space
- Include targeted keywords
- Talk about your accomplishments
- Use a bit of humor, but don’t overdo it
- Inlcude links to other social accounts
- Add a call to action
5. What are some Twitter bio ideas for students?
Here are 11 Twitter bio examples for students:
- If adulting is a soup, then I’m the fork.
- Problem solver. Social media fanatic. Passionate travel guru.
- I do yoga sometimes, drink sometimes, party sometimes, and study rarely.
- I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
- Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- I’m here to avoid my friends on Facebook.
- Weird is a side-effect of awesome.
- The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
- I’m unique, just like everyone else.
- My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
6. What are some funny Twitter bio ideas?
Here are 11 funny Twitter bio ideas:
- My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
- Waking up every day seems a bit excessive.
- BAE means bacon and eggs.
- Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.
- I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.
- There’s no “we” in fries!
- Angelic face, devilish thoughts.
- I wonder how many miles I’ve scrolled with my thumb.
- If you want to come 2nd, follow me.
- Humor comes from self-confidence.
- I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
7. What is Twitter bio character limit?
While writing a Twitter bio, you have a limit of 160 characters. So, you need to take all the space to convey essential information. Talk about yourself, show some personality, talk about your accomplishments, add some humor, include the right keywords, add a call to action, and include links to other accounts.
8. What to write in Twitter bio?
Below are six tips you can use when learning how to write a Twitter bio.
- Don’t be too formal. The more ‘human’ and real you are, the more people are likely to follow you.
- Be yourself. This means that you shouldn’t pretend but rather showcase your best traits.
- Share what things you’re passionate about.
- Let your followers know what to expect when they follow you.
- Add links to other social accounts.
- Include relevant keywords and hashtags.
9. Why can’t I update my Twitter bio?
If you are not able to save changes to your Twitter bio, some of the reasons can be:
- You might have included a fake verification mark (check mark symbol) in the name or bio field.
- A URL is included that has been detected as malware.
- You have included more than 160 characters.
- You have entered any angle brackets or quotations in the bio field.
10. How do you write a cool Twitter bio?
A cool Twitter bio is definitely the one that catches people’s attention at the first glance. And to create a cool and compelling Twitter bio, follow the below tips:
- Tell what you really do or are – pitch your true identity instead of faking it.
- Use an upbeat tone and optimistic verbiage.
- Describe your industry or niche.
- Talk about your accomplishments.
- Authenticity will make you stand out. Talk about the things you love. It can be as simple as the love for pizza!
- Write something intriguing that makes people follow you. Tell people what kind of content and tweets you’ll be posting.
- Use keywords, hashtags, and relevant links in your bio.
To sum up,
Besides the points listed above, try engaging with others too. Retweet your favorite tweets by followers, comment on their tweets, and strike a conversation whenever possible. Stay away from controversial topics such as political and religious ones. Keep your feed a healthy one, keep putting out good content, and you’ll grow in no time!
Amaiya Rathi is a content writer at RecurPost. She helps RecurPost communicate with their readers in their own language. Whether it is the web copy, social media posts or blogs, Amaiya has worked on all aspects of copywriting.