Are you an influencer? Or are you looking for starting up as a social media influencer?
If that’s so you need to stay strong in your social media marketing game. For a social media influencer, it’s the most important factor.
But don’t worry, we have come up with the best social media scheduler that an influencer must have in 2023.
Now, there are more than 3 billion social media users worldwide and this growth is ever increasing. It will be really a tough competition to stand out content-wise in such a big audience. But on the other hand, you can get good social insights by this number.
You must be thinking why social media management is important?
Social media management is a method that helps to implement your social media strategies. It’s really important to have an effective social media strategy in order to get a higher number of audience engagements. The number of insights of your pages is directly proportional to the effectiveness of your strategy.
If you’re thinking that social media management is just scheduling your posts every day and expecting something great to happen, just get ready to pull up your socks because it’s not that easy.
There are a number of tasks you need to do as a social media influencer to ensure that your page gets visibility among the audiences on different platforms. Social media isn’t only about Instagram and Facebook.
Here are some content ideas to make your feed creative as a social media influencer:
- Create a daily or monthly series of videos
- Post your vlogs
- Run a giveaway contest
- Conduct a social media takeover
- Team up with other brands
You may be wondering this would be a hectic process, yes it is. So, for you here are some social media tools that will help you to perform out of the box in your influencer marketing game.
The 21 Best Social Media Tools for an Influencer in 2023
Now let’s take a view on the best social media marketing tools. To implement those creative ideas and bless your feed with fresh content every day, you need some tools which will help you in this process. We have shortlisted varieties of social media tools for you which also includes the best video editing tools and photo editing tools.
- Adobe Lightroom
- Skylum luminar
- Adobe photoshop
- Adobe premium pro
- Premium rush by Adobe
- Pinnacle studio
- Google street view
- 360 Cam
- Main Features: Social Media Content Discovery, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Analytics, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation
- Social Platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (also integrates with Buffer)
- Pricing: Free for 100 sources of news. $6 /month for 1,000 sources.
- Main Features: Social Media Content Discovery, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Analytics, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Inbox
- Social Platforms: Instagram, Pinterest
- Pricing: Free for 2 social profiles with limited features. $7 /month for 2 social profiles with more feature
- Main Features: Social Media Content Discovery, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (also integrates with Buffer & HubSpot)
- Pricing: Free for 1 social profile. $8.33 /month for 10 social profiles.
- Main Features: Social Media Content Templates, Social Media Advertising Templates
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr
- Pricing: Free for main features.$12.95 /month for more storage and advanced features.
- Main Features: Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation
- Social Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Medium, Discourse (also integrates with 2,000+ apps, platforms, services, and tools)
- Pricing: Free for 5 tasks. $19 for 20 tasks.
- Main Features: Social Media Content Discovery, Social Media Planning, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation, Social Advertising
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn. Google My Business
- Pricing: $25 /month for10 social profiles of 2 users.
- Main Features: Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Planning, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Inbox, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation
- Social Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Pricing: Free for 3 social profiles.$25 /month for 5 social profiles.
- Main Features: Social Media Analytics, Social Media Competitor Analysis, Social Media Influencer Marketing
- Social Platforms: Twitter
- Pricing: Free for 1 profile and limited access.$29 /month for 3 profiles.
- Main Features: Social Media Scheduling tool, Social Media Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Automation, Social Media Bulk Scheduling
- You can schedule Facebook posts to interact with your audience through posting on your profiles, multiple groups, and business pages. RecurPost lets you schedule Instagram posts with images, stories, and reels on your personal and business accounts to entertain your audience.
- Using RecurPost, you can schedule tweets by creating variations and posting them at the best time using the tool. It enables you to schedule LinkedIn posts to start a conversation with the professional that belongs to your niche.
- RecurPost is an ideal Pinterest scheduler, which enables you to share appealing visual content of your products and services, making it one of the top free Hootsuite alternatives
- You can also schedule Google My Business posts with a call to action button to promote your brand locally.
- Provides a 14-day free trial. Affordable pricing options are available between solo, business, and agency plans. Click here to check it out.
- Best for: Bloggers, Coaches, Artists, Startups, Entrepreneurs, and of course, social media influencers!
- Main Features: Social Media Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Competitor Analysis, Social Media Influencer Marketing
- Social Platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Pricing: $29 /month for 10 social profiles.
- Main Features: Social Media Contests, Social Media Analytics, Social Media Team Management, Social Media Advertising
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Instagram
- Pricing: $49 /month for unlimited contests and a maximum of 1,000 leads.
- Main Features: Social Media Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Team Management
- Social Platforms: Twitter, Blogs, Podcasts, Video, Forums, Web
- Pricing: $49/month for 5,000 mentions and 5 users.
It’s also important to keep in mind that the pictures you post should be up to the mark. So here are some best picture editing tools.
- Main features: Face detection for photo organization, Camera and lens-based corrections, Brush and gradient adjustments, Fixing and blurring tools, Presets and professional filters, Customizable sliders, Multiple device support, and sync.
- Pricing: A free version with limited tools is available, $9.99/month.
- Main features: AI Editor, Exclusive filters like Sun Rays filter and Orton filter, Adjustment Layers, Image Layers, Dedicated presets for DJI drone photos
- Pricing: one-time purchase of $67, 30-trail also available.
- Main features: Sophisticated touch-up and retouching, Extensive filters and brushes, Multi-layer editing, 3D design functionality, Pro editing tools, advanced color editing.
- Pricing: $10/month, the 30-day trial also available.
After the introduction of reels on Instagram, videos have become a more important part of our Instagram feed. So here are some best video editing software.
- Device: Windows and Mac
- Features: Multicam editing, 3D editing, Excellent automatic functions, Industry-standard video editing tool
- Pricing: $19.99/month
- Device: Android and iOS
- Features: In-app motion graphics, 4K support, All can be done in the app, Excellent for sound editing.
- Pricing: $9.99/ month
- Device: Windows and Mac
- Features: 4K support, built-in effects, and titles, Simple to use, a library of royalty-free sound effects and music, the ability to record your own media.
- Pricing: Filmora Annual- $39.99/year, Filmora Lifetime- $59.99
- Device: Windows
- Features: Multi-camera capture and editing, color controls, stop motion animation, more than 1,500 effects, titles, and templates, six-track HD video editing, handy coloring tools, a dedicated stop motion feature, time remapping.
- Pricing: Entry level- $59.95, Plus level- $99.95, Ultimate level- $129.95
We now have knowledge about almost all tools a social media influencer should use. But one of the most trending tools these days on social media is a 360- degree camera.
Let’s have a look at the best 360-degree camera apps.
You can use your phone camera without installing any camera accessories.
It allows you to capture 360-degree photos.
The pictures can directly get shared to your Facebook feed.
Using its special feature of cardboard mode, you can involve yourself in the picture.
This app allows you to capture both pictures and videos on your device.
In fact, it has in-built 360 players so that you can play your 360 photos and videos using it.
You can directly share your photos and videos directly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You can experience your videos in the virtual reality headset.
So we are finally done with all our best social media blogging tools. Try to post some really good and fresh content using these tools on your social media profile.
If you are just a beginner and looking for how to become a social media influencer, here are a few tips:
- Create an engaging bio
- Create and post fresh content
- Understand your audience
- Post tutorials on Instagram
- Stay updated and consistent.
- Schedule your content calendar.
- Keep in mind the 3Rs- Relevance, Reach, and Resonance.
- Try to collaborate with other influencers.
- Research for what’s in trend.
- Always plan your budget.
RecurPost is a social media scheduling tool that allows you to schedule posts at optimal times, making RecurPost one of the best oneup alternatives. Hope these tips will help you in starting your career as a social media influencer with all knowledge for social media for musicians. Wish you the best of luck!
Amaiya Rathi is a content writer at RecurPost. She helps RecurPost communicate with their readers in their own language. Whether it is the web copy, social media posts or blogs, Amaiya has worked on all aspects of copywriting.