Social Media Scheduling tools will help you stay active and schedule posts across multiple social platforms, even after your social media management team has called it a day at the office.
Time and tide waits for none, and this fast-paced world is not going to stop for you. With information technology taking over the world, more and more manual work is being handed over to technology.
So what makes you think your social media cannot be automated?
With your numerous clients, different accounts, busy life, and limited time, it is indeed essential that you manage your client’s social media pages with sheer smartness.
For this purpose, you are going to need some smart social media scheduling tools to take the burden off your hands and automate your social media posting.
In order to automate all your client’s social media activities, you need the right kind of tools that are in abundance online.
Don’t worry, we have carefully picked out the 18 best social media scheduling tools for you so as to help you share posts automatically and manage a lot of other activities.
Best Social media scheduling tools for 2021
- Post Planner
- Social Oomph
- Agora pulse
- Zoho Social
- Social Champ
- Social aider
- Social Report
RecurPost allows you to automatically share your updates on multiple social media platforms at the best time. It does so using its advanced AI-based scheduling system.
Not just that, RecurPost also helps you repurpose your content indefinitely so you can make full use out of your content!
It helps you post the right content at the right time. A unique feature that Recurpost offers so as to help you stay updated. RecurPost even offers the option of downloading weekly White Label reports.
Its one-of-a-kind reposting feature helps you generate new traffic without having to create new content every time. It does so by repurposing your content and even helps you create variations.
As a result, it helps you stay active on social media without having to spend all your time on it. Consequently, you will save hours every week for undertaking other important activities.
- Bulk scheduling on all major social media platforms.
- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance.
- Generate super quick, professional white-label reports.
- Create evergreen recurring libraries.
- Use social inbox to manage all social media notifications.
- Collaborate with your team members.
- Auto-schedule for the best time to post on social media.
- Learn about your audience demographics.
- Share your blogs with RSS feed automation.
- Import content through CSV/excel files.
- Curate content through Google chrome plugin and Pocket integration.
- Get the smart URL shortening feature.
- Manage social on the go through Android and iOS application.
- Create a bag of tags (hashtags) to use while scheduling posts.
“Very easy to use. Easy to add content and schedule upcoming posts. Will automatically rotate through all of your content so same posts are not being submitted everyday. Using the free version right now, might be upgrading soon to allow video posts.”sheng a.
Post Planner is an innovative, result-oriented platform. and a simple social tool that aims to provide forecasted, measurable and exceptional results for your social media accounts.
Their algorithm transforms the curation of information and social media engagement into science and art!
Using the “Find” option, you can search for the memes and posts that are currently trending and can curate the same for your own social media accounts.
It thus reduces the time that you spend in looking for content, planning and posting it.
More than 276,000 businessmen use this tool to search for popular content and schedule it. It also provides great opportunities to communicate with customers and clients throughout the world.
- Categorize your social media updates into different categories and libraries.
- Post Planner allows you to collaborate with your team members and virtual assistants on projects and select which libraries and social accounts you’d like them to manage.
- It supports creating, uploading, and scheduling content in bulk so as to undertake massive digital marketing activities.
- Use RSS feed support to curate content from your favorite websites and have their updates appear in your feed.
- Post Planner doesn’t support attaching videos to your social media updates, except for Facebook accounts.
- It doesn’t offer a mobile application that can be used to manage your social media updates except from your work desk.
- There is no feature for AI-based share time optimization, thus you cannot automatically schedule your posts for the best time to post on social media sites.
- It doesn’t offer to download white-label social media reports with your desired company logo.
Pricing :$9/mo ( Most popular plan)
“Post Planner simplifies everything I do, giving me more time to focus on cultivating and growing my online community.“Rebekah Radice
This service offers multiple features for multiple social media platforms.
It is a great tool for people working in teams as you can add associates to your account, assign them work and organize people in different teams. It offers a 30-day free trial which includes all the premier offerings.
You can also create posts that self destruct after a specific period of time.
Prior to this innovative username, they were known as TweetLater.com.
They broadened their horizons to all social media platforms in 2009. Their main features include post scheduling & analytics.
- Create and upload content in bulk, which saves time from adding them individually.
- Work with your team members and assign them dedicated responsibilities.
- Upload content in bulk through CSV or Excel files.
- Reuse your social updates and gain recurring traffic through repeated posting.
- Doesn’t offer advanced analytics so you can’t figure out how your scheduled posts performed.
- It doesn’t find out the best time to post on social media by studying the engagement on your social media posts.
- There is no support for creating professional white-label reports.
- Doesn’t offer a Google chrome plugin, URL shortener, or a mobile app.
Pricing: Free ( Limited features)
“I am super happy with SocialOomph. It’s made my tweeting experience so much more enjoyable and easy to manage. And the customer service is amazing!”Debbie
Sendible helps you schedule your posts individually.
It claims that it is more than just a social media scheduling tool. Sendible helps in improving the social accounts overall.
It is a very popular tool amongst businessmen, marketing companies, and freelancers. This platform has a smooth user interface that is so easy to navigate. It provides integrations to more than 20 social media sites and communication tools.
They also analyze your performance through google analytics integration.
- A unified social inbox to track your brand’s social media notification and to identify key industry terms.
- Generate white-label reports and share them with your clients via email.
- Add your team members and assign them specific tasks to provide better customer service.
- Shorten your links by using the URL shortener feature.
- Doesn’t let you import content while shifting from another social media scheduling tool.
- No feature to create bags of hashtags to use while scheduling social media posts.
- Doesn’t allow repeated posting of updates. Thus, you can’t recycle your evergreen updates using Sendible.
Pricing: Starts at $29/mo
“We needed a tool that would be easy for our clients to use and for us to teach them. With Sendible, once our clients have gone through the training, they require little to no help from us.“Jennifer cox
With its top-of-the-line features, eClincher is one of the simple social tools that help you stay on top of your client’s social media activities. It does so with the help of its features that let you schedule, publish posts.
It’s SaaS technology is based on the best cloud infrastructure and complies to the best security requirements. You can easily connect your blog page RSS and publish your blogs automatically to your social media channels. It also has free media libraries to find, create and share images, videos and gifs.
This tool also suggests content and engages with the audience.
- Take your social media schedules wherever you go with the mobile application provided by eClincher.
- Add any kind of updates from around the web to your content library using the Google Chrome plugin.
- Collaborate with your team members and virtual assistants on projects and select which libraries and social accounts you’d like them to manage.
- eClincher offers White Label social media reports where you can add your own company logo and make yourself appear more detail-conscious and performance-oriented in front of your clients.
- Want to shift to another social media management platform? eClincher doesn’t allow you to do that.
- It doesn’t let you store bundles of hashtags to refer whenever you want to.
- There isn’t the support for Google alerts to curate content from different websites around the web.
Pricing :$59/mo (Basic)
“This platform is the best we’ve used (and we’ve used a few). We use e-clincher to schedule posts and reply to messages on various social platforms. The reporting is wonderful! Easy to generate and easy for clients to read.”Soraya McKay
MeetEdgar was created with an idea of creating consistency and saving your time. For this purpose, it assists you in uniquely scheduling your content.
It has a feature of evergreen posting that doesn’t leave your queue empty. It automatically refills your queue when you run out of new updates.
The tool also writes your posts for you. Not only that, but it also auto-schedules your posts in its library and as a result, helps you manage your engagement.
It stores all of your updates, even after they have been posted, according to a category-based library. It’s super friendly support team is always available to assist with all kinds of queries.
- Categorize your updates into libraries such as “Witty quotes,” “Promotional posts,” “Affiliate links,” etc.
- Use the convenient Chrome plugin feature to directly add updates to your library without any hassle.
- Curate content from your favorite websites and content creators. Have their fresh updates appear in your feed regularly for approval.
- MeetEdgar allows you to create variations for your Tweets so as to avoid violating Twitter’s policy of restriction on repeated Tweets.
- MeerEdgar fails to provide the feature of creating white-label reports and personalizing them by adding your own logo.
- It also doesn’t offer a very crucial feature of working with your team members. You cannot add people and assign them your social media tasks.
- There is no option to access advanced analytics and see how your social media posts performed.
Pricing: $19/mo ( Basic plan)
“Edgar freakin’ rocks. It’s shaved hundreds of hours off my workload. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without it now.”Stu McLaren
Agorapulse has flexible scheduling options and unlimited one-click reports. One of the best features of this tool is indeed the social inbox.
It basically allows you to go through your social media mentions quickly and effectively. To help you even further, it even allows you to bulk upload and has a special queuing system.
However, this software is good only for FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram. The analysis tool provided in this software will help you find the people who engage the most with your content. You can also invite team members to use the software instead of making multiple accounts.
- This social media publishing tool suggests the best time to engage with your users. It uses the latest Artificial Intelligence to give you a viable suggestion for ensuring that your post gets the maximum user engagement.
- Need to post quickly on-the-go? Don’t worry, you can make any urgent posts directly through an app on your mobile phone.
- You can add any kind of updates to your library using a handy Chrome Plugin.
- AgoraPulse allows you to invite and collaborate with your team members and virtual assistants on projects and select which libraries and social accounts you’d like them to manage.
- It has very expensive pricing plans for the number of features it provides.
- If you are switching from another social media scheduling tool, it is not possible to transfer your data to Agora Pulse.
- There is a huge limit on creating content libraries. You can only create 10 libraries per account.
Pricing: $79/mo (Starting plan)
“The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain”Sara B.
Zoho Social gives you the best time predictions to post. One of its most awesome features indeed is letting you create a publishing schedule and visualize a content pipeline.
This helps you make sure what your content strategy looks like in real-time so as to help you manage things further. Like all other social media scheduling tools, it also has an analytics feature with built-in reports.
Here is a brief list of all the features of this software:
- Automatic and bulk scheduling
- Activity logging and keyword tracking
- Multi-channel marketing and one window management
- Twitter lists and brand mentions
- Chrome, Firefox extensions, and shortened links
- Zoho Social also offers you Publishing Calendar. By using the publishing calendar, you can gain complete control over your content effectively.
- Collaborate with your team members, discuss about projects, and assign them specific tasks.
- Measure your social media performance through the analytics offered and download weekly or monthly reports.
- It doesn’t allow you to auto-publish posts from any website using RSS feed integration.
- There’s no live support provided by the team of this social media publisher tool. Thus, you will have to wait for some time to get your queries solved.
- It doesn’t provide a social inbox to manage notifications from all social media sites at once.
Pricing: Free (Special edition, limited features)
“As a marketing manager, it makes my life a lot easier—to schedule content out, do all the reports and see what’s going on with each of our brands. It’s so nice to be able to do that all in one place.“Sheldon Maxwell
This social media manager helps you to discover relevant content and publish the same. Pre-scheduling is, of course, a basic feature that it offers. It’s different from others as it helps you get tailored posts for different social networks.
Crowdfire lets you link and manage multiple social media sites. You can also search for third-party content that your audience is interested in. You can check and monitor how your competitors are performing and can make changes in your strategy accordingly.
This simple social tool has its application which is available both for ios and android.
- Use the Bulk-scheduling feature to create or upload content in bulk and carry multiple operations at the same time.
- Find and curate amazing articles and blog posts from your favorite websites through RecurPost’s RSS feed support.
- Crowdfire helps you schedule content at the best time which increases overall reach and engagement from your followers.
- You can’t pause or resume your social accounts in case you don’t want any content to go out to your social account temporarily.
- You can’t completely automate your social media or take content approvals before posting.
- It fails to provide the feature of content repurposing and doesn’t allow you to maximize your post’s utility by reusing it indefinitely through repeated scheduling.
Pricing: Free (Limited version)
“Crowd fire enables me to share my business news, posts and others in an easy and robust way. Content and user suggestions are a little off sometimes, but apart from that the app is a standard.”Nathaniel C.
Hootsuite is one of the most widely used platforms, preferred by more than 16 million people from all over the globe. It can be used to manage multiple social accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
This software provides tools that are helpful for social media marketing, reputation management, social media analytics, social media monitoring, and social selling.
However, it is not that great for growing an organic following but provides amazing features to schedule and share content at once. If you are operating a number of pages and are confused about where to post at what time, HootSuite can definitely help you out.
- Create loads of content in one go without having to add all the updates individually.
- Engage with your audience and monitor your social accounts right from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- It provides social media analytics where you can track results by time and also create customized reports based on your requirements.
- Plan, schedule, edit, and post your content directly from the mobile app.
- HootSuite is way too expensive and doesn’t offer a user-friendly interface.
- You need to pay for every additional service you need, such as advanced analytics or customizable reports.
- You need to wait a lot in order to get a reply from their customer support. And if need priority support, you need to pay for that too.
Pricing: Free (For individuals, basic plan)
“Overall, I’m satisfied with Hootsuite and will continue to use this platform to manage my social media accounts. With the ability to schedule up to 30 posts on the free plan, including scheduling Instagram posts, and viewing different social media accounts all on one dashboard, it beats other social media management platforms that require plan upgrades to access similar features.”Charity R
CoSchedule is a one-stop destination to organize your marketing. It is a time-efficient tool that has content calendars so as to help you ideate, schedule, create & publish.
To help you even further, it allows agencies to organize all of their projects for every client.
It provides a plethora of features including Project marketing, Campaign management, Content marketing, Digital asset management, Social media management, and Content management.
It also features a free headline analyzer which helps a lot in examining your titles and choose the best headline for your post.
- Categorize your content in different libraries for a better and more organized look.
- Repurpose your best updates by creating duplicate copies of them in your library.
- Easily import all your updates using the import plugin feature while switching from another social media scheduling tool.
- You can’t use hashtags when creating new content on CoSchedule to increase your social reach and receive more engagements.
- It doesn’t provide a URL shortener to make your content more presentable on social media by connecting your Bitly account.
- CoScheule is limited by Twitter’s policy of forbidden posting of a Tweet multiple times, as it doesn’t provide you with tweet variations.
Pricing: $20/mo (individual, varying prices for different features)
“As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.”
Smarterqueue helps you manage all of your top social networks. The features have been tried and tested to help you speed up social media scheduling.
To help you even further, it has Content Categories with a drag-and-drop Posting Plan. As a result, they make it possible for you to never manually schedule a post ever again.
If you are looking for a social media scheduler that is not only easy and flexible but also light to your pockets, this is the tool that will fit right for you. It is affordable even for the smallest business owner and has an easy to operate platform.
- The ability to attach images, GIFs, and videos to your posts is offered by this social media automation tool.
- Ability to stop recycling an update after a certain date. This is needed for scenarios for when you need to stop posting updates that promote a certain event after the event has been held.
- With Advanced Analytics, it allows you to not only track engagement on your status updates, but compare it with the previous period as well.
- You cannot manage your accounts easily on-the-go as mobile applications are not available for Android and iOS.
- You cannot download professional white-label reports or add your team members to the tool.
- SmarterQueue doesn’t support Team Collaboration and hence doesn’t allow you to set-up content approvals.
Pricing: Around $70/mo ( Starting plan)
“I’ve tried most of the top schedulers and came back to SmarterQueue. I run three businesses so it helps me to organise my content, make sure I am posting to all of my profiles, easily see gaps in the schedule and keep my best stuff on repeat. It is one of the essentials of my business tool box.Only con is that Instagram isn’t auto posting (yet).”Angela Tempest
With its industry-leading features, Buffer helps you craft the perfect post for each social network so as to step up your social game. It is, in fact, a team of real people managing things for you.
As a result, it helps you take marketing to the next level. It is indeed one of the most organized tools out there.
It is a complete social media scheduling tool. Also, it has become one of the leading software because of modern practices. The Buffer’s Open Blog consistently features articles on work culture, self-improvement, and ways to work smarter.
- It supports RSS Feeds which you can use to curate some of your favorite content from across websites.
- A handy browser extension helps add content from the web directly to your Buffer library.
- Carry your schedules in your pocket with Buffer’s user-friendly and easy-to-use mobile app.
- Buffer allows you to analyze your performance and track engagement. However, Buffer requires you to buy their product ‘Analyze’ for $35 to execute this feature.
- Doesn’t offer AI-based share time optimization to automate your social media posts to go out at the best times.
- Buffer does not allow you to copy your content multiple times from within the interface which leaves you less room to repurpose awesome content that you created earlier.
- It doesn’t help you generate variations for your Tweets which can come in really handy since multiple posting of the same Tweet is forbidden by Twitter.
Pricing :$15/mo(Starting, limited features)
“The best thing Buffer provides us is posts scheduling feature, it’s really useful to get our blog posts live at a given time and I can even schedule posts for many days. Overall, it is a must have for Social Media users who can’t spend waking every hour to post.“Anmol D
Iconosquare is a powerful analytics, management & scheduling platform for brands and agencies worldwide looking to level up their presence on social media.
It works great when you want to schedule posts, monitor competitors’ activity and engage with your audience all from within one platform. Only for Instagram and Facebook.
According to Iconosquare itself, “It works closely with Instagram account and helps you in growing a rich strategy, engaging with your community and analyze your performance with analytics.”
Detailed analytics is definitely the most impressive feature of this social media scheduling tool. One can gain valuable insights related to audience behavior.
- With the conversion tracking, you can see how well your social media posts performed.
- Allows you to bulk schedule content and import from other websites through RSS feeds.
- Lets you monitor your competitors’ activity and engage with your target audience.
- Focuses majorly on FB and Instagram. Not suited to post on all social media sites at once.
- Doesn’t help you with setting up your account for getting started immediately as you join the platform.
- Doesn’t provide a social inbox to monitor and manage your social media notifications from a single dashboard.
Pricing: $29/mo (Starting)
“With iconosquare PRO I see all important analytics and statistics data on one page. Improving our social media strategy is vital to our business. So knowing what content is relevant for our customers is key to growing our business. All information is played out in a clean and “easy to compare” way. A personalised dashboard allows us to be really time-efficient.”Peter F
With Social Champ, you just create your content once. Then, let the software post your content in all your profiles with just a single click of a button.
It is one of the best softwares to drive traffic and thus boost engagement on social media accounts.
As similar to most of the simple social tools and scheduling softwares, Social champ provides:
- Automated publishing
- Customer engagement
- Social media monitoring
- Multi-account management
- Reporting / Analytics
- Lets you repurpose and recycle content through repeated posting of content on social media.
- Social Champ gathers all the click analytics of each repeat so you can evaluate the performance of your reposted tweets.
- Provides good customer support and offers flexible pricing plans to suit different needs.
- Provides Google chrome plugin, RSS feed integration, and a URL shortener.
- Doesn’t let you store hashtags. So, you have to manually enter them every time you create and schedule a social media post.
- No social inbox to manage your notifications or assign them to different team members.
- You can export your analytics but cannot white-label the reports with a customized logo.
Pricing: $10/mo (Professional plan)
“Social Champ has been a fun/easy experience to set up my social media postings. It’s a tool that is great for social media management.I think the UI/UX could be better and could use more features like buffer/hootsuite.”Newaz C.
Later helps streamline your social media strategy so you can set yourself up for more sales and success. This tool focuses on visual scheduling, media management, marketing, and analytics.
A cloud-based platform that helps you plan, manage and schedule your visual social media posts and marketing campaigns on Instagram.
It was first developed for Instagram, but now also supports Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. You can even view your feed of Instagram after scheduling the posts, and see how will your profile look like. The saved captions allow you to store hashtag groups or other text for future purposes.
- Later enable you to create loads of content in one go without having to add all the updates individually.
- Fill up your content with eye-catching images, videos, and even GIFs to attract attention from viewers on social media.
- It helps you add hashtags when creating new content so as to increase social engagement and visibility.
- Set up your content-to-be-posted for approval before posting it on your social profiles to ensure the desired quality of content.
- It doesn’t allow you to create schedules in bulk by uploading content through a CSV file.
- Doesn’t recommend you the best times to post on your social media accounts by studying the interaction levels received on your uploaded posts.
- Suitable only for planning out your Instagram accounts. Doesn’t provide many features for scheduling posts to all major social media accounts at once.
Pricing: $16/mo (Most popular plan)
“I can go on vacation and not worry that my Team’s social media channels will be without content while I am gone. It is so seamless people think I never take a vacation! The disadvantage is using the free version, you are limited in the number of posts that you can schedule per month. And you can’t see the statistics also.”Renee H.
Social Aider is one of the best social media scheduling tools. Consequently, it allows you to automate all your social media accounts from ONE Dashboard.
It has been designed to save your time and effort. It schedules your posts to be uploaded at the time, date & frequency of your requirement.
You can add unlimited social media profiles to this tool. You can even line up the content of a month and also get real-time notifications of your posts.
Additionally, it provides you hashtag suggestions, RSS import options and the ability to post in different time zones. They also have the option of customizing plans according to your requirements.
- Social Aider allows you to upload your posts instantly or schedule hundreds of them in a bulk to be published later on at a specified time, by attaching multimedia to your posts.
- To maximize your reach, it also suggests you relevant hashtags to add to your posts and enables you to search for related content using keywords.
- Provides an in-built editor to edit your images before inserting them into the posts.
- Cannot generate White Label social media reports to help you stay informed of your content performance.
- Doesn’t offer a social inbox to quickly respond to your followers without opening up your social accounts.
- Doesn’t let you collaborate and work with your team members to increase the productivity of your performance.
Pricing: $10/mo (Personal)
“I’ve found the Social Aider program very easy to use for scheduling. All my social media posts for my business and those I work with.I’d like more posting suggestions that are ready-to-post, but other than that, the software is very good.”Kyle C
Social Report has advanced tools for social media posting, scheduling and real-time communication across networks and devices.
To help you further, it has features like targeted management, advanced scheduling, social listening, unique automation, sophisticated analytics, etc.
If you are looking for a very high powered social media scheduling tool, that too at a very low price, then this tool is for you. Social Report has been flying with all the posting calendars, social listening, and high-level reporting or analytics. Along with a professional-looking front end, this tool is also super easy to use.
- Make your content easy to find and manage. Use the clean & colorful Content Libraries to group your content according to different priorities and projects.
- Curate content with ease by simply pasting the RSS address of your favorite websites and having their updates regularly updated in your feeds for approval.
- Use the power of smart AI to post your updates at the best time to maximize reach on social media and increase overall engagement.
- There are no flexible pricing plans available. You need to start from an expensive plan itself.
- You cannot pause your social account at any time in case you don’t want to post anything temporarily.
- Doesn’t provide hashtag recommendations or a social inbox for better managing your posts and accounts.
“I really appreciate Social Reports ease of use. I’ve spent the last year trying out several social media platforms. I wanted to find out which would be the best for me and my clients. Items that were most important to me in my pursuit of finding the best was the ease of use, customer service, completeness, and price. The platform is extremely easy to navigate. A few clicks and you’re ready to schedule a post.”LaToya G
What should you look for in social media scheduling tools?
With too many social media scheduling tools to pick from, many of them with unique niche functionality, we’ve set some pretty solid standards for what makes a great social media scheduling tool. Look for the following features while filtering out the list of social media scheduling tools for your business.
- An ideal social media scheduling tool should allow you to manage all the major social media platforms from a single dashboard. The entire point of having a social media scheduling tool at hand is to make posting on all sites easy. Look for a tool that at least enables you to manage the most popular platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Almost all the tools mentioned above offer support for major social platforms.
- Social media literally sucks a lot of time for individual managers as well as businesses. Managing your social media profiles should not convert into a hands-on task. You should be able to schedule updates for the future – it will batch your social media tasks into one or two weeks per week/month. All the tools listed above will help you do this task.
- For effective social media marketing, you need to be able to evaluate the overall success of updates posted and comparison of the various updates with each other. Some social media scheduling tools listed above offer performance analytics related to the posted content.
- Some applications provide social media tracking and functionality so that you can automatically evaluate what people are thinking about your company, keep track of your rivals, and otherwise turn firehose into useful knowledge. These services may not be available in affordable social media scheduling tools, but you can expect them from the expensive ones.
Best and affordable social media scheduling tool
From the above list, if we’d like to recommend one social media scheduling tool that does all the job along with being affordable, it’d be RecurPost! (We know we sound biased here, but that’s for a reason!)
RecurPost has plans starting from $15/month, and you’ll be getting the following amazing features while using the tool:
- Support for multiple social platforms – Facebook profiles, groups, and pages, Instagram personal and business profiles, LinkedIn profiles and company pages, Twitter profiles, and Google my Business Listings.
- Create loads of content in one go without having to add all the updates individually. RecurPost supports creating content in bulk directly within the interface and by uploading a CSV file.
- Organize your content in RecurPost’s clean and completely customizable Content Libraries.
- Curate your favorite content with the help of RecurPost’s RSS Feed support.
- Easily shift from other social media scheduling tools by importing your data to RecurPost.
- RecurPost studies your social engagements and derives the best time to post a piece of content for maximum visibility and potential leads.
- Plan, schedule, edit, and post your content directly from the RecurPost mobile app. Available on iOS and Android.
- Invite and coordinate with your team members on multiple projects to achieve your targets.
- Prepare professional and detail-oriented white-label reports by using your brand logo.
- Monitor all your notifications from the social inbox offered in the social media scheduling tool’s interface itself.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the best social media scheduling tools?
For small to large enterprises, bloggers, coaches, influencers, artists, etc., it would be almost a headache to make all their posts live. Thus, in this blog, we have looked upon the following 18 social media scheduling tools that can help in scheduling posts in advance.
- Post Planner
- Zoho social
- Social aider
- Social report
2. What is the best free social media scheduling tool?
There are very few social media scheduling tools that offer a forever free plan. And mostly, the free plans won’t suffice your needs. All the tools listed above offer free trials which you can use to determine whether the tool is worth putting in money or not. RecurPost is a social media scheduling tool that currently offers a free plan (for a limited time period)! Click here to sign up for it now!
3. What social media scheduling tools are best for small businesses?
Small businesses’ social media scheduling needs are generally fulfilled in the smaller plans available. RecurPost, MeetEdgar, CoSchedule, and Later are some of the social media scheduling tools that offer plans starting from $15 to $20 per month, which can be perfect for small businesses.
4. What social media scheduling tools are best for freelancers, agencies, artists, and bloggers?
As similar to small businesses, the needs of freelancers, agencies, artists, bloggers, etc. get fulfilled by the smaller plans provided by social media scheduling tools. You can check out RecurPost, CoSchedule, MeetEdgar, and Later for Instagram.
5. What should I look for in a social media management tool?
While choosing a social media scheduling/management tool for your business, you should look for features like Analytics, reporting, performance data of posts, bulk scheduling options, social inbox, social channel integration, social post scheduling, auto-scheduling for best times, an app, etc. These are the basic features that a decent social media scheduling tool should offer you. You can check out RecurPost that offers all the features listed above, and more.
6. How to schedule social media posts?
The first step is to pick up a social media scheduling with an easy-to-use interface like RecurPost. Then add your social accounts into the tool. Pick up your favorite images and videos, add them to the tool and begin scheduling according to your desired timings. RecurPost allows you to create recurring schedules as well as one-off updates (updates that go out just once). To know how to schedule social media posts using RecurPost, refer to this guide.
That’s it, folks. There are plenty more social media scheduling tools that you will chance upon if you search online. Find out which plan works best for you. Compare pricing with each other and voila, you will turn into a social media savvy person or at least seem like one.
Most of the social media scheduling tools offer a free trial. and have different features that not only help you schedule posts but also teach you other things.
Other things include creating better content and analyzing social media performance.
The most important part while choosing social media scheduling tools is knowing your needs. The better you know your brand needs, the more you will know which areas need improvement.